Friday, October 8, 2010

Chicken Soup for Mothers

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Mothers: 101 Daily Devotions to Comfort, Encourage, and Inspire Mothers
Moms, a real blessing awaits you in the latest Chicken Soup book, Devotional Stories for Mothers. I've received my copy and it is a treasure. 

I am happy to be part of this project with one of my stories, "Busted." I pray this devotional guide will bless many women.

If you want a copy, ask for it at your local bookstore or click this link: Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Mothers: 101 Daily Devotions to Comfort, Encourage, and Inspire Mothers.


1 comment:

  1. I just read your comment on my blog today. How COOL that we're both in Chicken Soup's latest devotional! The stories I've read thus far have been superb, and yours is no exception. (Ugh. A speeding ticket.) Mine is a tiny story on Page 355. Hope it makes you smile.

    FYI, my disappointment had nothing to do with writing, but I've been down that road, too. I always enjoy your posts. Keep growing!

    Hugs,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comment. I look forward to reading what you wrote.